Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas Quilts

Late Pics i know, but i made 2 of these for my brothers for christmas. They ar eboth big Chicago Bears fans so i had my LA friend put footballs on these. They were a BIG hit for both brothers.
This is a top i made with fabric i had laying around...you can see i was short by 2 rectangles. Its a baby top and i think it took me about 2 hours from cutting to ready to baste.
This quilt was a monster! Its 102x102. I made the top then sent it to my sister to arrange for the longarmer. This was a new to us longarmer-the only thing i have to say is WOW! her work is amazing-she did custom work inthe stars and it turned out great! My sis paid me for this top then gave it to her mother in law for Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

swooze said...

60 finishes again in 2008? Very nice! These can't all be UFOs.

Helen in the UK said...

Great selection of quilts - I'm sure the recipients were thrilled. I'm impressed with your speed at making the Disappearing 9Patch and your 'fudge' when you ran out of the blue :)