Thursday, June 19, 2008

2 more finishes


Two more off the UFO list! The red/tan/blue one was a mystery quilt started summer 2006. Mom offered to pay for longarming services if she got to keep the almost double quilt at her house. Since it will go in the bedroom I stay in when i'm there I told her to go for it. The batick diamonds one was started from a stack of nickels from a swap while I was in Germany. The swap was in 2004 but I did not start sewing on them until last fall. So i'm not sure how to exactly classify the age of this UFO. Regardless, its done!!! It does not have a home yet, just shelf space in the "just in case" closet. I dont know if you will be able to see the flowers i free-hand quilted in the border but they didn't turn out half bad, maybe i'll get brave enough to do more of them! Thanks for the suggestions Chutem!!

1 comment:

Helen in the UK said...

Congrats on getting two UFOs finished. For what it's worth, I wouldn't count your project start date until you started sewing :)