Sunday, February 1, 2009

flimsy tops

There are now only 7 hangers left holding flimsys. I have accomplished way more in the month of January than I ever thought I could. So, in order starting on the left side:

Split 9-patch-i don't know what to do with this one, i was planning on making it bigger and finishing it myself, but the longer it hangs there the more likely I'll donate it to the local guild for charity

Antique #1-given to me when we lived in Cheyenne, this one needs repair and hand quilting

Antique #2-from the same source as #1, needs repair and hand quilting

King size valentine-needs a back

King size M & M-needs custom quilting

30's round robin-needs basted and quilted

Pants hanger full of runners-i think there are still about 15-20 runners here

I also have 3 quilts basted that should be my next few finishes. After i get them done i'm going to start a NEW project, a baby quilt for my cousin.


Thats all the ufos i have at the flimsy stage-i've been counting those ufos still in pieces and i'm already past 25 which is way more than i thought i had.

1 comment:

swooze said...

Wow! Quite the accounting in all areas! You did a great job and only need 3 or 4 more finishes to stay out of the Queens chair for the rest of the year! LOL!

Thanks for the updated line pic!