Friday, May 22, 2009

recital!

Its over! Thank Goodness! This house has been nuts for the last couple weeks getting ready for this. I'm so glad its over-it was great to watch but I'm really glad that recital only happens once a year! Big sis was a vampire bat-why were we doing Halloween in may?
She did a great job. She's finally starting to look like a ballerina on stage as opposed to a little girl playing dress up.

Little brother got to be a scare crow. He was hilarious! Definitely a scene stealer. He gets so spoiled by being the only boy in the studio.






This is big Sam. My kids' favorite of the big girls. She was amazing, at least in my uneducated eyes. I sent her a copy of this pic and she kinda flipped-she was wondering who took it and was amazed that it was just me and not a pro. I think she's gonna have me enlarge it for her. She said she was hoping we were still here for her senior recital in 2 years so because she wants photos like this for part of her senior pics. Talk about a compliment and ego boost!




1 comment:

FLO_rancher said...

Congrats to the kids..looks like the recital went well. take care.. sew peacefully FLO};o