Monday, April 19, 2010

more finishes

This first finish is a round robin from a while back-so its a ufo off the list. The Hearts quilt is #3 from a set of swap blocks from last year i think. So thats another UFO down!
I made 3 of these little blue and white baby quilts. The goal was to have a couple extras around since i've got a whole stack of girly baby quilts but they have all been claimed already! Not ufos, darn it!
These last 2 have been given to a couple cousins who are expecting their baby boys this summer. Both asked for blue and brown quilts so i had a hard time making 2 the same colors but making sure they did nto look alike!




2 comments:

swooze said...

Yeah!! You finished the RR! It looks great. I think I did the rail fence border on that one didn't I?

Becky said...

I think maybe you did Swooze. It was longer ago than i care to admit!