Friday, August 10, 2007

since the kids are gone......

The kids went to mom's last friday for a 2 week visit. They are having a blast! Since i had the house to my self for a week i thought i better keep busy. So I worked a full 40 at the quilt shop and did major massive cleaning(even shampooing the carpets!) Then i thought it fair for me to go down to the sewing room.
First i made 2 little (10x15) bags to fill with extras for the kids to take to school. I'll put extra pencils and notebooks and so forth in these for the kids to give to thier teachers, just in case someone forgot or whatever.
Then I made the starter row for a robin i'm starting with one of my yahoo groups. Those little M&M guys have been in my stash since about 1999 or 2000. Its time to use them up!
Then istarted on table runners. First i did i Christmas one with jingle bells on it. Then i did the halloween one with the really cute skeletons on it. Both of these are still just tops but very cute i think.

1 comment:

Quilting Pirate said...

WOW...let me say WOW again!! You are one busy beaver...just imagine how much you will get going/done when school starts! :D