Friday, November 9, 2007

violet blooms




Some of my big violets are blooming nicely-i have 3 of the first plant, all in bloom. There is only 1 of the second one but its got more blooms than any other. The third one is almost done blooming and but the other plant like it is about to start. I've also got 3 other violets that are getting ready to bloom for the first time ever. I can't wait to see them. The last picture is my violet nursery where i've got several started both from my violets and from some my mom and some from my pastors wife. I decided that i have too many, or i will when these get a little bigger so i've got an ad in the local paper to try to sell a few. That way i can buy more dirt and pots and grow some more!

2 comments:

swooze said...

Very nice! What is your favorite color of violet?

Jeanne said...

I wish I had your green thumb!