Sunday, November 29, 2009

more finishes

Some more of my recently finished things. The red white and blue angel was made with a 6 inch cookie cutter and is the proper size. The Christmas one is made with a 3 1/2 cookie cutter and is the same pattern. Apparently I crochet very tightly. I made the little one first not realizing how far off my gauge is so i had to remake her. So now i have 3 angels, one little one and 2 big ones even if i did not get a picture of the Christmas big one.
The first one of these 2 quilts is made from swap blocks from about a year ago i think. I need to post pics of the quilting i did-my first ever feathers! The other one is a combination of rows from 2 different row robins also from last year. I've got another top made from the rest of the rows but have not found a back for it yet.

No comments: