Tuesday, February 12, 2008

tagged

I have been tagged by Swooze. http://swooze.blogspot.com/

THE RULES:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post THE RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Seven random or weird facts about me:


  1. I have a BS degree in Livestock Management-and i've never used it.
  2. I'm the oldest of 5 kids(3 boys and 2 girls)
  3. I can't wait for dh to get out of the AF so we can have our OWN house/farm.
  4. We are dog sitting for a friend who is Iraq for the next 6 months or so.
  5. Besides quilting I also crochet and scrapbook and am a voracious reader.
  6. I'm barely 5feet tall when barefoot.
  7. I'm taking classes on decorating cakes.

Now, i dont know if those are considered wierd or random but thats the best i can come up with. As for tagging 7 others.....i really dont read that many blogs and can't tag the few i do read beacuse they have already been tagged.

No comments: