Friday, December 25, 2009

i'm stuck

Not just from the weather either! We have blizzard conditions with 45 mph winds and lots of snow. The drift in the driveway is about 4 feet deep already. I don't mind being snowed in at all. We have lots to eat, movies to watch, and games to play so we will be just fine. The only bad part is my good sewing machine is off at the repair shop and the back up is really DD's. I've been using hers for the last couple weeks but right now its set up to do the rag quilt she's working on and I don't want to mess with that to work on my projects. So, I've cut out a new quilt top to start as soon as she's done with the rag quilt. And now I'm not sure what to do for the next few hours that its going to take for her to finish assembling. I need to find fabrics for a couple of mystery tops i want to do over new years, and i've got a couple tops i can baste so i guess that will keep me moving in the right direction.

No comments: