Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stocking set #3



I got my camera re-charged and here is the pic i promised of set #3. I think these are my favorites! They just look so rich/elegant. I've got set #4 cut out and fabs picked for set #5. I'm not sure I'm going to get that far but I'm having fun with these and its a good way to use up some of my holiday stash.


We are headed out to my mom's for the holiday weekend so I'll be off line for most of the weekend. Any one know how to transport a 38 in TV across the state with out the driver of the car realizing it? Walmart has them for under $400 on black Friday and Randy desperately wants one. Actually he'd like a 50+in TV but lets not get carried away! I wonder if i can talk my brother into a short visit between now and Christmas? He lives about 5 hours away-between here and mom's. He's coming home for Thanksgiving too. I could load it into his car for the trip to his house, then just have to talk him into bringing it out later. Definite possibility-good thing Randy does not read this blog!

No comments: