Thursday, January 8, 2009

more finishes







I'm on a roll! I've gotten 3 more quilts finished in the last 2 days. Its amazing how much I get done when I have 5-7 uninterrupted hours in the sewing room. I've got 2 more basted that I'm hoping to get done tomorrow. The first is a Christmas mystery (2008) that I did in Easter fabric. The second is done with the "Holly Jolly" Line from Moda that I pieced last summer (2008) and the 3rd is an old one from when we lived in Germany (2004). The first 2 are 60something x about 80. The pink and green one is about 70x90.

3 comments:

swooze said...

Lovely! You really are making progress!

Darlene said...

I love your Christmas mystery in the Easter fabric. I did the mystery, as well. Just a baby size, but all from stash. Have not quilted mine yet. You are inspiring!

googler said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!
nike dunk