Thursday, January 8, 2009

more finishes







I'm on a roll! I've gotten 3 more quilts finished in the last 2 days. Its amazing how much I get done when I have 5-7 uninterrupted hours in the sewing room. I've got 2 more basted that I'm hoping to get done tomorrow. The first is a Christmas mystery (2008) that I did in Easter fabric. The second is done with the "Holly Jolly" Line from Moda that I pieced last summer (2008) and the 3rd is an old one from when we lived in Germany (2004). The first 2 are 60something x about 80. The pink and green one is about 70x90.

2 comments:

swooze said...

Lovely! You really are making progress!

Darlene said...

I love your Christmas mystery in the Easter fabric. I did the mystery, as well. Just a baby size, but all from stash. Have not quilted mine yet. You are inspiring!