Friday, January 22, 2010

actually ahead of schedule

I've been too busy crocheting to really quilt lately. And since my good machine has been in the shop for so long its been good to have another hobby close by and ready to go. These gals will adorn the top of the curio cabinet in the living room when their holiday comes around. I'm looking for a twig tree to set up there with them and decorate too, but so far no luck. I was going to just go find an appropriate branch outside but with the weather this winter I don't think that's going to work anytime soon either. Ms St Pats still needs her "tam o'shanter" hat attached but I'm not quite sure how I'm going to do that. Ms Valentines needs a heart or itty bitty stuffed critter to hold i think too. And I need to remember to get a couple more stands for them since I prefer to attach the stands permanently. I'm hoping to put Ms Valentine up this afternoon-I think i've still got one stand unused hanging around here somewhere!


1 comment:

Candace said...

Adorable. Haven't seen Barbie's with knitted gowns before. Good luck on your twig tree, pictures please.